ONE- Visualisation of Youth Forum Outcome – Bosnia 2016
- Practically Realise the Specific Issues of youth in a specific society (Bihac as an example).
- Raise the aspiration & inspiration of all participating youth.
- Set directions and plans in relevance specific selected projects by priorities.
- Start Projects during month of Sep 2016 and followup till June 2017.
- Declare Best Practices in relevance to youth projects outcomes achieved & celebrate it in coming Inspiration Economy Forums
- Recognition & Certification of youth inspiration mentors.
TWO- Goals of Youth Inspiration Economy Forums
- Action plan activities to enhance the role of youth in society activities (taking Bihac as an example).
- Establish success stories in relevance to youth intrinsic power to affect socio-economies through inspiration economy practices.
- Networking and total integration of youth leaders from different countries through practical tangible projects.
- Measure level of society transformation that can be achieved through youth Inspiration Economy Practices.
- Bring in more youth advocates of the concept of “influencing without Power” which is the basis for inspiration economy.
Inspiration Forum Workshop Plan